Recover Your BTC Using CoolWallet S Seed Through a 3rd Party Wallet
Dear CoolWallet user,
By using the following guide, or any third-party application or advice, you are proceeding at your own risk and may expose your private seed and crypto funds to an external audience over which CoolBitX has no control.
This may give malicious parties access to your wallet and result in the permanent loss of your crypto assets.
Currently, we only recommend the official CoolBitX app (iOS/ Android) and website (coolwallet.io) as resources for the CoolWallet S.
We do not officially support any third-party applications due to the inherent risk of fraud and strongly urge our customers against using them.
CoolBitX and are not responsible for any losses which may arise from using any non-approved 3rd party platform.
Recover your BTC using CoolWallet S Seed through the Blue Wallet.
1. Please go to the Mnemonic Code Converter site: https://iancoleman.io/bip39/
2. Disconnect from the Internet
3. Enter your seed in the BIP39 Mnemonic field. *If you use a number seed, please convert it to a word
seed using the following mapping table:
4. Select BTC-Bitcoin in the Coin field
5. Select BIP141 as your Derivation Path and enter m/44'/0'/0'/0 in the BIP32 Derivation Path field
6. Copy the private key of the desired BTC address on a piece of paper.
7. Download and install the BlueWallet from https://bluewallet.io/.
8. Once you have installed the App, open the App, and click Create a wallet.
9. Label your wallet and click "Import wallet".
10. Enter the private key obtained from Step #6 and press Import.
11. When you will see a Success Alert. Please press OK.
12. Congratulations, you have successfully retrieved your BTC.