Recover Your BCH Using CoolWallet S Seed Through a 3rd Party Wallet
*Please note that there are risks of exposing your seed on a 3rd party platform when using the guide, please use it at your own discretion.
Recover your BCH using CoolWallet S Seed through the Electron Cash Wallet?
1. Use the Mnemonic Code Converter to list out the private key of all your BCH addresses.
- Go to https://iancoleman.io/bip39/
- Enter your BIP39 Mnemonic Phrase, select Coin as BCH – Bitcoin Cash
- Use CashAddr addresses for Bitcoin Cash (ie starting with 'q' instead of '1')
- Select Derivation Path as BIP44
- You will see a list of your BCH addresses along with each of the private keys corresponding to the addresses.
2. Download and install Electron Cash Wallet: https://electroncash.org/
3. Open Electron Cash Wallet, create a new wallet.
4. Select Import Bitcoin Cash addresses or private keys.
5. Paste the private key obtained from Mnemonic Code Converter.
6. Go go the view tab and select show Addresses and you will be able to recover the BCH in that specific address.