How Can I Retest The Backed up Seed Using XRP Address?
Due to security concerns, CoolBitX does not keep any record of our clients' seed. Thus, we will not be able to retest your seed. So, if you did not back up the seed properly or if you lost the seed, we will not be able to recover wallet data for you.
However, you can still use the following method to retest the seed (using XRP address as an example):
1. Please go to the Mnemonic Code Converter site: https://iancoleman.io/bip39/
2. Enter your seed in the BIP39 Mnemonic field
3. Select XRP-Ripple in the Coin field
4. Select BIP44 as your Derivation Path
5. Compare the 1st address populated (m/44’/144’/0’/0/0) with the 1st XRP address in CoolWallet S
*If you are able to derive the same XRP address, it means your seed is correctly backed up. However, if you are getting a different address, you might want to check your seed again.