Recover Your ETH/ERC20 Tokens Using CoolWallet Seed Through A 3rd Party Wallet
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Dear CoolWallet user,
By using the following guide, or any third-party application or advice, you are proceeding at your own risk and may expose your private seed and crypto funds to an external audience over which CoolBitX has no control.
This may give malicious parties access to your wallet and result in the permanent loss of your crypto assets.
Currently, we only recommend the official CoolBitX app (iOS/ Android) and website (coolwallet.io) as resources for the CoolWallet.
We do not officially support any third-party applications due to the inherent risk of fraud and strongly urge our customers against using them.
CoolBitX and are not responsible for any losses which may arise from using any non-approved 3rd party platform.
Recover your ETH/ERC20 Tokens using CoolWallet Seed through the MyEtherWallet.
1. Please go to www.myetherwallet.com, click Access Now under "Access My Wallet".
2. Select Software from the Access My Wallet page, click Mnemonic Phrase, and press Continue.
3. Enter your Mnemonic Phrase (If you used number seeds, please convert it to word seeds using: https://www.coolwallet.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Number-seed-conversion-v1.pdf) and click Continue.
4. Then, you will see your ETH addresses, select the address which you would like to access, check the "To Access my Wallet, I accept Terms" option, and click Access My Wallet.
5. Once you have completed the above steps, you can click Send Transaction and enter the transaction details to send out your ETH.
6. If you would like to send out your ERC20 tokens, please select the ideal ERC20 token from the Type menu. Then, enter the transaction details to send out your ERC20 tokens.
7. If you are unable to see your ERC20 token, please click +Custom Tokens to add your ERC20 token.
*You can obtain the required information from Etherscan (https://etherscan.io/).
8. Once you have added the ERC20 token, you can select the ERC20 token from the Type menu. Then, enter the transaction details to send out your ERC20 tokens.