Recover Your LTC Using CoolWallet S Seed Through A 3rd Party Wallet
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Dear CoolWallet user,
By using the following guide, or any third-party application or advice, you are proceeding at your own risk and may expose your private seed and crypto funds to an external audience over which CoolBitX has no control.
This may give malicious parties access to your wallet and result in the permanent loss of your crypto assets.
Currently, we only recommend the official CoolBitX app (iOS/ Android) and website (coolwallet.io) as resources for the CoolWallet S.
We do not officially support any third-party applications due to the inherent risk of fraud and strongly urge our customers against using them.
CoolBitX and are not responsible for any losses which may arise from using any non-approved 3rd party platform.
Recover your LTC using CoolWallet S Seed through the Coinomi Wallet.
1. Use the Mnemonic Code Converter to list out the private key of all your LTC addresses.
- Go to https://iancoleman.io/bip39/
- Enter your BIP39 Mnemonic Phrase, select Coin as LTC – Litecoin. *If you use a number seed, please convert it
to a word seed using the following mapping table:
- Select Derivation Path as BIP141 and enter m/44'/2'/0'/0 into the BIP32 Derivation Path
- You will see a list of your LTC addresses along with each of the private keys corresponding to the addresses
2. Download & Install Coinomi Wallet On Your Phone.
- Select "Restore a Wallet"
- Type in your CoolWallet S seeds and click Next
- Press skip to bypass the password setup
- Select Litecoin and click Next
- Click "More" at the top right corner and select Sweep wallet
- Enter the private key of the specific LTC address obtained from the Mnemonic Code Converter and click Sweep
- Confirm the transaction amount, fee and press Confirm to move all of your LTC to the Coinomi LTC Wallet