Moving Funds From A Defective 1st Gen CoolWallet To CoolWallet S/Pro - Number Seed
Please follow the guide below to move your crypto assets from our 1st generation wallet to the CoolWallet if your 1st generation wallet is malfunctioning:
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
1. Please go to CoolBitX's WIF(Wallet Import Format) conversion page: https://coolbitx-technology.github.io/convertseed/.
2. Enter the backed-up seeds in the seed field (please remember to leave a space between each seed).
3. Select the specific BTC account and address from which you would like to retrieve from.
4. Copy the WIF key on a piece of paper.
5. Download Electrum Bitcoin Wallet from the following site: https://electrum.org/#home, and install it on your computer.
6. Open the Electrum Bitcoin Wallet App on your computer, enter a name for the wallet, and click Next.
7. Select "Import Bitcoin addresses or private keys" and press Next.
8. Enter the copied WIF key from Step #4 and press Next.
9. Set up a password for the Electrum wallet and click Next.
10. Once the wallet is recovered, click the Addresses tab, and you should be able to see the recovered BTC balance.
11. Click the Send tab and enter the CoolWallet S/Pro BTC address along with the amount, and press Send to complete the transfer.