CoolWallet basic connection troubleshooting procedures
If you encountered any issues during the following operations, please follow the troubleshooting procedures below to resolve the issue:
- CoolWallet Bluetooth Pairing Failed
- CoolWallet Firmware Update Failed (stuck)
- CoolWallet Wallet Creation Failed (stuck)
- CoolWallet Wallet Recovery Failed (stuck)
- CoolWallet Initialization Failed
- Please ensure to enable the Bluetooth Service, Location Service, and Internet Service on your phone.
- Please ensure that no potential Bluetooth connection interrupting App has been installed on your phone. (e.g. Performance App, VPN Software, etc.)
- Go to the Bluetooth setup page on your phone, and forget/remove the connecting device (CWX XXXXXX). Then try to connect the wallet with our App and conduct the same operation again.
- When conducting any of the above operations (1-5), if you are experiencing constant issues, please try switching to a different network (e.g. 4G/5G <--> wifi network). Then try to connect the wallet with our App and conduct the same operation again.
- If you have completed the above steps (1-4) and the problem persists, please restart your phone. Then try to connect the wallet with our App and conduct the same operation again.
- Lastly, please try pairing your wallet to another phone if applicable. Then try to connect the wallet with our App and conduct the same operation again. However, if you still have the same issue on the other phone. We have reason to believe that your CoolWallet may be defective. In this case, please contact us ([email protected]) for further instructions.