What Should I Do If The App Shows "Authentication Locked"?
Usually, the App will show the "Authentication Locked" message if the user failed to pass the phone authentication (Passcode/Fingerprint/Facial Recognition) or if the authentication data is corrupted. To resolve this issue, please follow the guide below:
- Go to the "Settings" page of the CoolWallet App
- click "Transaction Authentication" under Account, "disable the feature"
- Close the App completely, then re-open the App
- Enable the "Transaction Authentication" again
- Try the same transactions again
However, if the problem persists, you might need to reset the Passcode/Fingerprint/Facial Recognition setup on your phone and give it another try once you have reset the security setup.