Moving Funds From A Defective 1st Gen CoolWallet To CoolWallet S/Pro - Word Seed
Please follow the guide below to move your crypto assets from our 1st generation wallet to the CoolWallet S/Pro if your 1st generation wallet is malfunctioning:
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
1. Download Electrum Bitcoin Wallet from the following site: https://electrum.org/#home, and install it on your computer.
2. Open the Electrum Bitcoin Wallet App on your computer, enter a name for the wallet, and click Next.
3. Select "Standard wallet" and press Next.
4. Select "I already have a seed" and press Next.
5. Enter your mnemonic phrases, click Options, check BIP39 seed and click Next.
6. Select legacy (p2pkh) and click Next.7. Set up your password and click Next.8. Once the wallet is recovered, click the Addresses tab, and you should be able to see the recovered BTC balance.
9. Click the Send tab and enter the CoolWallet S/Pro BTC address along with the amount, and press Send to complete the transfer.