Recover Your BSC Tokens Using CoolWallet Seed Using Trust Wallet
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Dear CoolWallet user,
- This may give malicious parties access to your wallet and result in the permanent loss of your crypto assets.
- Currently, we only recommend the official CoolBitX app (iOS/ Android) and website (coolwallet.io) as resources for the CoolWallet.
- We do not officially support any third-party applications due to the inherent risk of fraud and strongly urge our customers against using them.
- CoolBitX and are not responsible for any losses which may arise from using any non-approved 3rd party platform.
By following steps below, please consider that your backup seed has been exposed. Please move out all your asset in CoolWallet before doing so to an interim 3rd party wallet and after you have successfully retrieved your BSC on Trust Wallet, create a new wallet with CoolWallet (with new backup seed) and move back all coins/tokens for best security measures.
Recover your Non-SegWit cryptocurrencies using CoolWallet Seed through the Trust Wallet.
1. Download and install the Trust Wallet on your phone. https://trustwallet.com/
2. Open the Trust Wallet and select "I already have a wallet".3. Select Multi-Coin Wallet, enter your CoolWallet seed and click Import.4. Click OK to skip to the Wallet page.5. From the Wallet page, click the upper right-hand corner where a blue setting icon is to add other coins/tokens to the wallet. You can also swipe any specific coins/tokens to the left to remove it. We'll take ChainLink (BEP20) for example:
6. In the search bar, type in "ChainLink" to find the token. Enable by toggle the switch on the right with the ChainLink that is being indicated with BEP20.
7. Congratulations, you have restored your BSC (BEP20) ChainLink tokens, vice versa for all other BEP20 tokens.