Common steps to troubleshoot CoolWallet pairing issues
If you encountered any of the issues below, please follow the troubleshooting Steps:
- CoolWallet Bluetooth Pairing Failed
- CoolWallet Firmware Update Failed (stuck)
- CoolWallet Wallet Creation Failed (stuck)
- CoolWallet Wallet Recovery Failed (stuck)
- CoolWallet Initialization Failed
- Ensure Bluetooth, Location Service, and Internet Service are enabled on your phone.
- Rule out any potential App that will interrupt Bluetooth connection on your phone. (e.g. Performance App, VPN Software, etc.)
- Go to the Bluetooth setup page on your phone, and forget/remove your CoolWallet (display as CWX XXXXXX). Then restart the operation you attempt to complete.
- If the issue persists when conducting any of the above operations (1-5), please switching to a different network (e.g. cellar to wifi ). Then restart the operation you attempt to complete.
- If you have completed the above steps (1-4) and the problem persists, please restart your phone. Then restart the operation you attempt to complete.
- You could also pair CoolWallet with a different phone to see if you could restart the operation you attempt to complete.However, if you still ran into the same issue on the other phone, please contact us ([email protected]) for further instructions.