I restored my iPhone data to a new iPhone, but transactions keep failing
For security measures, the CoolWallet data stored in the iOS keychain cannot be restored when restoring the iPhone data to your new iPhone. Thus, when you attempt to conduct a transaction after the restoration, the transaction will fail.
Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
- Remove the CoolWallet App completely (please ensure that you have backed up your recovery seeds before doing so).
- Go to the Bluetooth settings page in your iOS settings and remove the CoolWallet (CWXXXXXXX) device.
- Reinstall the latest CoolWallet App from the App Store.
- Open the App, select the matching CoolWallet serial number, and click "Reset". (not Connect)
- Once the reset has been completed, select the matching CoolWallet serial number and click Connect.
- Select Recover and enter the backed-up seeds to retrieve your wallet data.
- Conduct the same transaction again.