Wallet pairing always fails, what should I do?
Please follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue:
- Keep your CoolWallet being charged.
- Turn off your Bluetooth on the phone and turn it back on.
- If you use an Android phone, please ensure to turn on the Location service on your phone as required to ensure the Bluetooth scanning is functioning properly. If you use an iOS phone, please go to the settings page on your phone, click CoolWallet App and check if Bluetooth is also enabled for the App.
- Go to the Bluetooth setup page on your phone and forget/remove the connecting device (CWXXXXXXX), then try to connect the wallet with our App again.
- If the problem persists, please contact [email protected]